About words of affirmation, author Gary Chapman writes "spoken praise and appreciation will fall like rain on parched soil". Here are a few words of affirmation received from clients about working with Cherlyn.
- What a blessing working with Cherlyn has been for me over the past year in a half. Truly I can not imagine what my life would be like without her life coaching. I was a mess of overwhelmed, stressed, and depressed with a combination of the cross country move, career change, explosion of my business, and life in general. I am a different woman, wife, mom, friend and leader today. Jilian M, Arizona
- When I found out about Cherlyn Decker’s coaching business I knew I needed a change in my life, but wasn’t sure if it was really SO bad that I needed a coach. I also had never known the real purpose of a “Life Coach” anyway, I mean, don’t we all just go through life the same and just deal with it? Still, I felt just the right amount of overwhelmed that I figured it couldn’t hurt. Looking back, God knew exactly where I needed to be, what I needed to hear, and the help I needed at just the right time.Allison B, Virginia Read Allison's story.
- Cherlyn is great and I chose well! I really liked her, she was warm, approachable and very professional. Having someone listen to you without interruption for the coaching time, the focus is just on you, (although this can be a bit intimidating and feels 'selfish' at times). I loved the fact that she not only listened to God but had real prophetic senses that spoke to me and this enabled the coaching process to go deep - that part was very life giving to me, and I had revelation in several of the sessions because of this, that have helped with the situations I brought for coaching. I know I could have talked about anything, Cherlyn was a really non-judgemental. Anne S, United Kingdom
- The most valuable aspect of the coaching was to have someone with whom to verbally process the goings on of life and decisions to be made. I struggled with maintaining a good rhythm of work and rest, sleep, nutrition, exercise, fun, and trying to catch up and keep up with work especially in the face of unexpected demands of work. There seems to have been a lot in the past year. Wanda T, Russia
- I had the privilege and blessing of being coached by Cherlyn for a short while and it made such a huge difference. Multiple times I came to her with sensitive issues that were weighing me down and in which I was so confused and stuck and deeply desired for clarity and truth. After and hour with Cherlyn I felt the weight lifted and I had gained deep understanding with the Lord (thanks to Cherlyn always bringing Him into our sessions) about what was going on, what needed to be fixed and where to go next. Cherlyn isn’t just a woman of deep understanding as proverbs 20:5 says, but she is also a great accountability partner who will help you develop a plan for change and keep you accountable to doing it. She is such a skilled coach and an incredible woman, I highly recommend her to any woman I know who is wanting to partner with the Lord and a coach to make some real change in their life for the good. ~ Lauren L, Canada.
- "Cherlyn always seems to come into my life when I need a message. Without her and her encouragement I would never have been as successful and confident as I am now. She had patience and is an excellent teacher, mentor and motivator and I am thankful I had the opportunity to work with and learn from her". ~ Dotti M, Maryland.
- "I worked for Cherlyn and it was a very rewarding experience. She wasn’t just a supervisor, she was a coach and a people builder. She always set a good example as a leader and provided extensive and constructive feedback with the goal of making her team members stronger. Rarely do you ever meet someone who is genuinely interested in seeing others be their own personal best. She helped me increase my skillset and set the right goals. She challenges people to exceed their goals and encourages confidence in her employees and clients." ~ Stephanie M, Virginia.
- Cherlyn, Thank you for your friendship and willingness to be used by God as a coach! Christ used you to guide me out of my own Egypt. Karen B, New York, NY.
More coming soon!
Question: Do you have something to share about the impact Cherlyn's coaching made in your life? Send it to her here.